Friday, June 21, 2019

Emilys persausive writing

Littering Persuasive writing
WALT: Write a persuasive piece to convince an audience.

 I believe that people will one day should stop littering hopefully. My first reason is that the sea creatures are dying because there trying to eat litter.My second reason is that birds try to eat the rubbish.My third reason is that it’s bad for the environment because it doesn't look nice. Would you litter I wouldn't By Emily Persuasive Writing Success Criteria Introduction Opening question Opinion/Reason 3 Reasons Each paragraph is one idea supported with your reasons/facts Conclusion This ties back/recaps back to the introduction Highlight evidence of linking words. I like how you have added on to your simple reason to make them bigger and more interesting.

 I think you can work on adding more linking words next time and adding more personal opinion supported by facts. Bessie.

yes i know i forgot about my linking words.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily, I really like your reasons, they make a lot of sense. Love from Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.